I was born July 21, 1994 in Kingston, Ontario. I lived in the city for two years, until my mother and I moved to Hartington, a small village outside of Kingston.
  I went to Harrowsmith Public School from junior kindergarten to grade six. After that I went to Loughborough Public School for the 'Challenge Program'.  This was an academic program for those who excelled in school. I then attended Sydenham High School, where I was a proud Eagle. I played various sports, including field hockey, ice hockey, soccer, golf, and track. In my final year our field hockey team won their way to the provincial championships, where we placed top eight in the province. Other activities that I participated in included peer tutoring and volunteering with youth sports.
  At Manhattanville I am majoring in biology, with the hopes of becoming a neurologist. My minor is psychology. I currently play on the varsity hockey team and for my first two years I played for the field hockey team. I have also recently joined the women's golf team. I am the vice president of the Tri Beta Biological Honors Society and the secretary of the Student Athlete Advisory Committee as well.  
   After graduating Manhattanville in the spring I will be attending medical school at St. George's University in Grenada.