Sustainable Future Vision Statement 

The future is something that everyone looks forward to. As an upcoming generation, it is better to have a future that everyone can look forward to. Everyday new children are bought into the world with the hopes of being able to live in a great place. The problem is, we won’t have a great place to live if we don’t take care of where we live. Having a future we can live with is the ultimate goal but there are many things that need to change. My vision for the future involves more willingness from the world. We need to strengthen our sense of community in order to make a change and create a future we can live with. I think it is extremely important to start localizing economy and culture rather than keeping everything so globally. More people would want to interact with the world and with the changes that need to be made in order to have a more sustainable world. For the future to be sustainable, I think awareness needs to be raised because not many people know what this even means. I think it is crucial to understand that sustainability doesn’t just arise from the environment but from every aspect of our lives. In order to be sustainable, one must be sustainable in every day and that way they will be the most efficient in terms of everything including the environment. I think creating and maintaining a future we can live with is something that is completely achievable as long as everyone has in their mindset to achieve it.