For this socratic seminar I was a coach instead of a partcipant. In this seminar I coached Arsalan and we discussed the different films that we saw that week for class. We saw the Story of Stuff as well as the Economics of Happiness and No Impact Man. All three films were really great and inspiring in different ways and I was happy to be able to talk about them. Arsalan and I came up with a developed list of many things to talk about during the seminar. In the end, he was not even able to bring up all the points we discussed because of the unexpected turn that the socratic seminar took. The socratic seminar became more of a debate and it did not have the same feel of building on others thoughts as before. This time, there was more opposition to one's thoughts which is something that never happened before. Despite the turn that it was taking, I really wish I had been a participant because I feel like I could have gotten my voice out there and express the ideas that I wanted to express about the films that we watched and then relating them back to the bigger picture.