For this Socratic Seminar my role consisted of me being a speaker instead of a coach.This bought about a different perspective about everything that was going on because now I had the ability to speak my mind about what I thought about instead of having my ideas displayed through someone else. The book we were talking about in this Socratic Seminar was Ishmael. Ishmael was a great book because it allowed one to ponder on about not just the content itself but how its related to everyday conceptual ideas. It was nice to hear from my other classsmates and build from their ideas as well as getting ideas from my coach. My coach, Nick, offered insight to the conversation that I had not thought about and was then therefore able to talk about it myself. Even when the conversation seemed like it was slightly close to coming to an end, somone would bring about another idea about something and we would start talking about that and building from that. I thought I did a fairly well job in building on others people points and bringing my own points on such an interesting topic regarding ishmael and our place in the world. 

Rubric- Hope for Gorilla_Hope for Man.doc