MY PLACE

When presented with the question of what is my place it was very hard to contemplate a place that I consider just for me where I can totally be myself. I don't really think that place exists yet. That does not mean that there is not any place that I do not feel comfortable in but it was just something difficult to think about. 

The picture I drew was of the beach. The beach is a place that I find very calm and serene. I like to think of myself as a calm person a lot of the time. The beach is a very dynamic and versatile place because it can be considered both introverted and extroverted which I think I am. There can be a lot of excitement on the beach as well as a lot of quietness and I enjoy both to a certain extent. 

There are many different things about the beach that I enjoy. One being the nature of it all because it is so beautiful. Besides this I enjoy the sun blazing down because I love feeling that warmth. Besides this, I like to hear the sound of the waves crashing on the shore. All these aspects considered together makes the beach a place that I truly enjoy being for those particular reasons.