Click here to access the Help ePortfolio.

Please follow the instructions below with regard to your ePortfolio:

Please click on "Portfolio Tools" on the upper right hand side of your Portfolio and drag down to "Settings." Under Settings, you will find Permissions.  Set your ePortfolio to "Private to Me" and then click on the the "Custom Permissions" link.  Under Additional Permissions, search for your advisor and your major and minor department Chairs. You will need to add these three individuals as "Viewers" on your ePortfolio.  They will need to review your Portfolio submission and approve certain forms and essays prior to submitting your Portfolio.

How do I get my forms and essays approved on my ePortfolio?

Following discussions about your forms and essays, you will need to have your advisor and the chairpersons approve them prior to your electronic submission. The form/essay can be electronically signed by the appropriate person.  The faculty member will need to sign into their Digication account, open your ePortfolio, find the ePortfolio page on which the form/essay that needs approval is posted, and use the Comments function to approve your form or essay.

General Student Plan: Must be signed by your Advisor and the Major Department Chairperson(s)

Major/Minor Checklist: Must be signed by the Major and Minor Department Chairperson(s)

Connecting to the Liberal Arts Essay: Must be signed by your Advisor

Examining the Mission Essay: Must be signed by your Advisor

Work that I am Most Proud of: Must be signed by your Advisor