Presently I am a full-time Preschool Teacher at Hoff-Barthelson Preschool in Scarsdale, NY. Hoff-Barthelson Preschool is a private, play based preschool for children ages 3 and 4. The Preschool also emphasizes music and the arts which are incorporated into the curriculum daily.

Since 2008 I have been teaching art to children in Southern Westchester. I teach regularly at the Bronxville After School Club, the Summer Arts Program at Hoff-Barthelson Music School, and privately. In 2009 I was selected by ArtsWestchester, a nonprofit arts programming organization, to be an Artist Roster. Through my affiliation with ArtsWestchester I have done Artist Residencies at Westchester Hills School 29, Yonkers, NY, and the Mount Vernon Public Library, Mount Vernon, NY. 

I have been a substitute teacher (grades K - 5) at The Bronxville School, in Bronxville, NY since Fall 2007

I have a Masters of Arts in Teaching from Manhattanville College with Initial Certifications from New York State in Early Childhood (birth - grade 2), Childhood Education (grades 1 - 6), and Visual Arts (K - 12). In 2010 I was accepted into Kappa Delta Pi, an International Honor Society in Education.

I have a degree in Textile Surface Design Cum Laude from The Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. I developed print designs for Nautica International as well as other print design studios in Manhattan for the fashion and bedding industries. In addition, I designed packaging and retail materials at Tommy Hilfiger Home.