My name is Gina M. Viggiano, I am a senior at Manhattanville College, with a major in Art History and a minor in Museum Studies. At Manhattanville, I am a member of the Castle Scholars Honors Program, a participate in community service organizations, and the Supplemental Instructor for History of Art I & II. I have just been accepted into a number of graduate programs for Art History and Art Business. Of course, with weeks of thought and consideration, I have decided to attend Hunter College for a MA degree, for their department of Art History also offers courses taught by people outside the academia, including museum curators and artists, providing a dynamic and enriching experience.

I currently work as the Design/Curatorial intern at the Museum of Biblical Art located in Columbus Circle, Manhattan. It has been a wonderful experience so far, and I have gained so much.

In the past year, I have also acquired a passion for graphic design, from taking classes taught by Professor Frank. These courses have truly opened my eyes to all of the graphics that surround us everyday. I see everything differently now, and if I had any niche in the studio art world, this would be it.