The Castle Scholars Program offers students of exceptional ability a broader and more intensive program of study than the usual college curriculum. It provides motivated students in any major field with challenging, cross-disciplinary courses that encourage their academic and personal growth.
CASTLE SCHOLAR ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.4 or higher
- Good academic and social standing at Manhattanville College
Interested transfer students should meet with the Program Director to determine eligibility and possible transfer of honors credits from another institution
CASTLE SCHOLAR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain grade point average of 3.4
- Remain in good standing
- Earn a grade of B or better in Honors courses in order to receive Honors credit
- Participate actively in the Castle Scholars Program
*Any student who does not meet the above criteria in a given semester may be permitted a one-semester probationary continuation of membership in the Castle Scholars Program.
Honors Committee Members 2011 - 2012:
Faculty: John Carney, Elizabeth Cherry, Gillian Greenhill Hannum (Director), Matthew Pauley, Jennifer Talbot
Students: Boramy Seik '12, Annesah Edwards-Carter '13
Gillian Greenhill Hannum
Director, Castle Scholars Program