DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
Students must take a total of six courses, including four required courses, one elective and one semester of internship:Requirements for the Minor:
- MSTUD 1001 Introduction to Museum Studies (3 cr.)
- MSTUD 2001, Introduction to Non-profit Management and Finance (3 cr.)
- MSTUD 2002 Introduction to Museum Education (3 cr.)
- MSTUD 3001 Museum Studies Seminar (4 cr.)
- One Semester Museum Internship (3 cr.)
One elective: A 2000 or 3000 level course in discipline of student's choice, must feature at least one site/museum visit, and approval of Museum Studies Director. (3 cr.)