Gabriella Barnes

Reflection: Work that I am Most Proud Of

The Work that I am Most Proud of is a bushiness analysis of a company. This paper was assigned in Global Finance and includes a SWOT analysis. A SWOT analysis is defined as strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that the company posses. As a Finance major, it is important to have the ability to research and provide key business information on a company. The paper is formatted in a business essay with market graphs and pie charts. The reason why I am so proud of this paper is because it displays my resourcefulness of complying data and translating it into a business plan for the future. This paper not only took many hours of researching the company on the internet, but I also needed to have the skills to analysis the research to compile my recommendation and conclusion. This essay is based on a real business challenge that will prepare me to make conclusions about other companies throughout my career. This paper contains a professional cover and displays the major areas of success for this company. When analyzing Super Sized Cycles, I look at the company’s control over their products in quantity and quality both overseas and domestic. This case study was assigned to determine if Super Sized Cycles should outsource their manufacturing to Taiwan or keep their production domestically. In determining my conclusion I looked at the market both in size and pricing. This case study helped me to understand the business potentials and threats to a company like Super Sized Cycles.