Modules provide areas for you to add images, movies, text and links to websites or files within your pages. More than one module can be added to a page to allow you to customize the display of your content.
Click on the button ‘Add A Module’ to add a module to your page.
Take a minute to look at the variety of modules that are available and choose
the one that will present your work the best.
Some of the modules available include:
Gallery (for multiple images or videos)
Note: Other modules may be available for your school.
The 'Image/Video' module allows you to display a single large piece of media, such as a movie or an image. Click on 'Add This Module' to add this module.
Click on 'Done' to start adding content (or select more modules to add).
Upon clicking ‘Done’, the following options will become available. These options are
the same for any text or media module that is added.
Here is a brief explanation of the options available:
- 'Add A Module' allows additional modules to be added to this page.
- 'Publish All' allows you to publish any saved media or text to your e-Portfolio. This is especially helpful when there is more than one module on a page.
- The tab 'View (Media or Text)' is a view of your saved, but not published,
module content (drafts).
- The tab 'Edit' is where you can add and edit module content.
- The tab 'Publish' is where you can publish a specific module to your e-Portfolio.
- The tab 'Delete' allows you to delete the module from the page.
- 'Drag to reorder' allow you to reorder modules on a page.