Hello  my name is Dani Pace.

Rodger Ebert once said, “ Anyone who has ever painted or drawn knows the experience of dropping out of the world of words and time. A state of reverie takes over; there is no sensation of the passing of hours. The voice inside our head that allows us to talk to ourselves falls silent, and there is only color, form, texture and the way things flow together.” I have made these words my every breath. I allow instinct to rule my movement across the canvas and the incessant chatter of my most inner thoughts silence themselves.

I try to challenge myself when creating art by trying to perceive ideas in different mindsets. When I finish a work of art I try to think of what I can do to improve upon it. How can I take this idea and create it in a different medium. I am always working, always thinking about new ideas for pieces. I am always trying to push myself to think more conceptually. I like to pull of real life experiences I have had as well as others around me have had. Creating art and sharing it with others it just what I was meant to do.