Hello Everyone! I am Dani Pace. I am a student at Manhattanville College. I am currently a double major in Studio Art and Education. When I graduate I am going to become an art teacher and share my passion for art with others.
Originally, I was drawn to art through painting. As I have gotten older I have started to explore sculpture. In the past year, I have fallen deeply in love with ceramics. I think this makes perfect sense since I am person who is very connected to nature.
Some of  my other hobbies outside of art are running, kickboxing, cooking, music and outdoor activities. I grew up in a big Italian family. My loud, hand jesturing culture plays a huge role in who I am today. My relationship with my father plays a huge role in my sculptures. He was a handy man and from the moment I could walk he taught me everything he knew. My sister, a fellow artist in her own right, has always inspired me to follow my heart and push myself to expand my conceptual horizons. My mother has provided support for me by being my number one fan. An artist is who I am. It is in every breath I take. Creativity is fueling my lungs like oxygen. It is my sanucary, my ohm, my center.