If we could do this all over again I would just make sure we edited our songs and were on the same page about the creative content. Otherwise regarding the educational process and the lerarning experiences involved in this excercise I probably wouldn't change a thing because we had a very involved and dedicated team and we picked a topic that we are very passionate about. The food here on campus effects everyone in a direct way so to me it gave great responsibility to relate the message in a clear positive manner. I think we just needed a bit more time to further legitimize our message on a grander scheme but otherwise I feel we did a great job presenting the changes we want done involving the food and waste management here on campus. We learned a lot and I think that is what is most important about partaking in this assignment. Maybe if we had stronger numbers and really got the whole school involved (such as the administration, the professors, the staff) maybe can secure greater change but I feel that would recquire more time and a greater effort on the part of the school. However I believe we are taking the proper steps forward to do so.