ALL OF THESE PICTURES WHERE TAKEN ON THE MANHATTANVILLE COLLEGE CAMPUS IN PURCHSE, NEW YORK !!! : )

The first picture shows a mushroom and I took a picture of it because sometimes we don't notice the small but wonderful things.

The second picture is about the amazing spider web I found in a little wooden tepee in a forest and I found it was beautiful, that a spider could web something so intricate.

The third picture captures a few small flower I saw on the ground floor of the forest and I found interesting that the sun was perfectly hitting them as if it were a spotlight that no one should by pass by without noticing them.

The fourth picture illustrates a beautiful small river current in this part of the forest.  The water was crystal clear and there were no noticable fishes in the water.  It was very relaxing listening to it. 

In the fifth picture you can see a tree with mushrooms on it.  I found it so fascinating that the mushrooms where perfectly embedded in the tree.

The sixth picture shows a breathtaking flower that I saw on a pot on my way to class.  I found it was breathtaking because of its brilliant red color.